TO ADVANCE OUR MISSION
• Support the Centre financially,
• Become a CRISA Associate and participate in all Centre activities,
• Donate book and materials to the library,
• Serve as a substance abuse counsellor at CRISA,
• Volunteer during CRISA events.
CRISA has worked in collaboration with the:
- Nigerian National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA).
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC).
- World Health Organization (WHO).
- The Public Affairs Office of the U.S Embassy (formerly USIS).
- University of Jos, Pro-Health International.
- World Federation for Mental Health.
- Medical Research Council (Cape Town, South Africa).
- IOGT-NTO (Sweden) and FORUT-Campaign for Development (Norway).
- Federal and State Ministries of Health, Youth and Sports, Social Welfare, etc.
CRISA is a member of several societies and networks, including:
- The International Society of Addiction Journals (ISAJE).
- The U.S Centre for Substance Prevention’s Regional Alcohol and Drug Awareness Resource (RADAR) Network.
- The Substance Abuse Librarians and Information Specialist (SALIS) Network.